Monday, May 11, 2009

Change in Plans

Due to a sore throat which I developed last evening and woke up with this morning, we decided to postpone the stint placement for today. Also, we realized we had received absolutely no information on the impact of a stint, whether or not it would require a change of diet, etc. So we will consult with our cancer docs tomorrow in Seattle. Please keep praying for wisdom and encouragement.


Carolyn Young said...

Thanks for the quick update. We'll pray for wisdom and encouragement.

Holston Family said...

We're praying for you Bryan, Susan, and your beautiful family!

We love you all,

Mike and Heather Holston, and crew